We're Always on the Lookout for the Best
- Minimum 2-3 years working in private practice
- A hunger to succeed and build relationships
- Positive energy and passion
- Writing skills to be part of our world renown blog (we can teach this)
- Experience networking, and building referral sources
What we are Offering
- A unique small team who will provide outstanding support to you so you can progress as a physio
- A place where you can develop your own style of consulting in an extremely comfortable and innovative environment
- Weekly Professional development, Business development and external training from a team with over 30 years knowledge in strength, rehab and conditioning.
- A gym for you to train in
- Be part of a Business making an impact in society, as we work with charities such as Pay a Sack forward, Melbourne period project, One Girl ect
- The ability to develop in other areas such as social media, business, instructing/teaching depending on your areas of interest
- The opportunity to work with legends
Please email Alex via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter addressing the above.